Sales and Marketing are activities related to selling or the number of goods or services sold in a given time period.
When an Organization isn’t doing well on its ROI or not meeting the quarter targets, management start questioning what is wrong? Where is the loop hole that is causing revenue to slip away?
Pinnacle Sales & Marketing consultants are here to help you, our professional Sales & Marketing consultants will study your sales department, work with them and try to assist in defining the problem and addressing it.
We will also suggest the best marketing techniques that fits your industry.
Our consultants excel in selling and marketing products and solutions – matching a client’s needs to what the company has to offer. Consultants work in almost any field imaginable and play an important part in a company’s sustainability and efforts of staying profitable and competitive.
Our sales consultant will offer you unique combination of skills to drive sales and achieve targets. Some key skills include and not limited to:
• Researches industries, markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related to the client’s products or services
• Analyses details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
• Creates detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies
• Provides written documents and verbal presentations for each client to guide the creation of new marketing plans and strategies
• Recommends specific marketing approaches and spending budgets to achieve the client’s desired sales goals
• Helps come up with new product and service offerings to increase shares in new or existing markets
• Assists marketing managers and directors in coming up with focused branding, positioning, and marketing tools for each product or service
• Works within the client’s budget to produce effective promotional materials and advertising opportunities
• Tracks sales and feedback and adjusts marketing strategies as necessary
• Establishes marketing tracking methods to help each client evaluate performance over time
• Public relations
• Product life cycle
• Customer focus
• Product focus