Pinnacle Ltd. Cookies Policy
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: https://www.pinnacleltd.org
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file or piece of information that is placed in your PC (or any other device with access to Internet), when you visit the Website and that is used to store and recover some related data for your navigation of the Website.
Why we need cookies?
Cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
What are the types of cookies?
There are different types of cookies with diverse purposes. Some cookies that can be found on the Website are:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through the Website and use the different options or Services available.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the User to access the Services with some general characteristics predefined in relation to a series of criteria.
- Analysis Cookies: these allow the responsible of the cookies to follow and analyze the behavior of the Users of the Website. The information collected through this kind of cookies is used to measure activity of the Website and elaborate on User navigation profiling, with the purpose of improving and enhancing the Website.
- Publicity Cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the publicity spaces on the Website related to criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which adverts are shown.
- Behavioral Publicity Cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the publicity spaces on the Website. These cookies collect data about the User in order to track their activity and behavior on the Website. They remember User’s behavior on the Website through the continued observation of their activity, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show publicity according to the information collected.
What cookies do we use?
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Payment process redirection
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Save you language and/or currency preference
- Remembering your search settings
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
PHP Session Cookie(s)
This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number. A good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages.
Cookies are used by WooCommerce in a variety of ways. Cookies depend on specific features that are enabled on a store. The cookies are active when a user interacts with one of these features or to allow admin functions to be performed from within the store’s dashboard
Some plugins may require cookies to transfer data across different pages, store preferences and allow interaction around the site.
Third party cookies
|tk_ni / tk_ai / tk_qs||Gathers information for our own, first party analytics tool about how our services are used. A collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.|
|tk_*r||Referral cookies used to analyse referrer behavior for Jetpack connected sites using WooCommerce.|
|wp-affiliate-tracker||Remembers the ID of the affiliate that referred the current user to WordPress.com|
|utma / utmb / utmc / utmt / utmz / ga / gat / gid||Google Analytics. Gathers information that helps us understand how visitors interact with our websites, which allow us to create a better experience for our visitors. Our users may also implement Google Analytics on their own websites.|
THIRD PARTY NAME
Registers users’ activity on the Website and collects information about how the User navigates the site. This allows us to know the user’s activity on the site or on prior interactions.
Determine which domain to measure Distinguish unique users Throttle the request rate Remember the number and time of previous visits Remember traffic source information Determine the start and end of a session Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
Google Publisher Tags
Ad tagging library for DFP that can dynamically build ad requests. GPT takes key details such as ad unit code, ad size or personalized targeting, builds the requests and displays the ad on web pages.
Social Networks Cookies
THIRD PARTY NAME
Statistics & SEO
THIRD PARTY NAME
We use a number of services to help us analyze visits to the website. Helps us to develop statistics about the number and pattern of visits to the website. Also, they provide us a variety of reports about user behavior such as which links he clicked, how deep he scrolled into the page, how long it took to read the page, which parts received high interaction and which parts are not performing well… etc. We are not responsible for the intervention, control or report of data; these are responsibilities of the corresponding network
THIRD PARTY NAME
Third parties cookies disclaimer
How to set your cookies preference and/or delete them?
- For cookies on Internet Explorer, press here.
- For cookies on Firefox, press here
- For cookies on Chrome, press here
- For cookies on Safari, press here
We remit to these sections to obtain information on how to deactivate or eliminate cookies.
We recommend that Users leave their cookies on as this helps to take advantage of some of the functions on the Website.
Changes and amendments
We may update this policy from time to time. Please regularly check this policy to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.